It is coming up to conference season again, and WhereScape will be participating in a number of events around the world in the next couple of months. You can catch us at:
- 9th Annual Business Intelligence Conference July 24-25th in Sydney, Australia. This will feature a case study (Data Warehousing Lifecycle Management - The new approach) by Andrew Smailes, Business Intelligence Program Manager - Information Management Branch, Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaHCSIA) and Steve Hitchman, Managing Director MIP (WhereScape's Australian distributor).
- TDWI Silicon Valley Chapter Meeting July 31 in San Francisco, California. Held at The Thirsty Bear, 661 Howard Street this sounds all good - free entry, no presentations and held over happy hour. WhereScape is a sponsor of this event.
- TDWI World Conference August 17-22 in San Diego, California. WhereScape will be exhibiting at this conference
- MicroStategy Business Intelligence Symposium September 10 in San Francisco, California. WhereScape is sponsoring this one day event at the Grand Hyatt in Stockton Street.
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Conference October 6-8 in Seattle, Washington. We had a great time at the first event last year and will be back exhibiting again this year.
- 2nd Annual Business Intelligence Summit October 8-9 in Auckland, New Zealand. WhereScape's Doug Barrett will be running a one day seminar entitled "Show me the money - Laying the foundation for a successful BI initiative."