April 7, 2020
11am CT (6pm CET) – duration 1 hour.
Join our webinar to learn how Data Vault 2.0 can enable your business to become truly data driven as we talk to its inventor Dan Linstedt.
Whether you’re already using Data Vault 2.0 or are curious to learn more about it, do not miss this opportunity to hear from Dan firsthand.
This webinar will show you how to:
- Implement and deploy Service-Oriented Architecture fast
- Merge new business units into the organization quickly
- Consolidate disparate data stores, tackling Master Data Management
- Trace all of your data back to the source system
- Scale efficiently to hundreds of Terabytes or Petabytes
You’ll also hear how WhereScape, the only Data Vault Automation tool endorsed by Dan himself, can implement Data Vault 2.0 architectures quickly and safely using tried-and-tested templates that adhere to industry best practices.
11:00 AM Introductions
11:05 AM Data Vault 2.0 Demystified - Dan Linstedt
11:35 AM WhereScape Data Vault Express Demo - Satish Jayanthi
11:50 AM Q&A
Dan Linstedt – Data Vault inventor
Satish Jayanthi – Senior Consultant WhereScape USA
Donna Cooper – Global Marketing Director, WhereScape