June 31-July 1, 2021
Van der Valk Hotel, Utrecht (and online)
It is evident that organizations want to do more and more with data, which has raised the bar for IT departments considerably. The good news is that the technologies and techniques to realize the wildest data dreams exist. This edition of the DW&BI Summit focuses on these new developments and new forms of data consumption.
But it's not just technology, data architectures are also covered. What are the requirements we set for sustainable data architectures? What exactly does a data mesh entail and what is the relationship with a well-developed data strategy?
Topics such as these will be covered:
- What is a distributed data mesh data architecture and what can we learn from it?
- What design rules and technologies are available for developing streaming analytics?
- Embedded BI in customer-facing applications: practical experiences
- Working with an incremental data warehouse architecture for value creation
- What lessons have we learned from migrating data warehouses to the cloud?
You will meet well-known speakers and thought leaders from home and abroad and representatives of major international organizations
We are hosting a customer case study with Allianz Benelux on July 1st at 11.20 CEST, titled How Allianz Migrated to an Automated Data Vault on Snowflake.
In this session, we learn how and why Allianz Benelux moved from their bespoke Data Warehouse Automation tool to an enterprise-grade solution, and the improvements this enabled them to make to their data infrastructure.
Topics covered include:
1. Automating an Oracle to Snowflake migration project.
2. Managing a Data Vault architecture that is growing in size and complexity.
3. How WhereScape Data Warehouse Automation performs in comparison to Allianz's homegrown solution.