Wednesday September 23, 2020
10:00 CST (11:00 EST) – duration 1 hour
Fast, agile, insightful reporting to the business combined with providing next-level service and drive stickiness with customers has never been more crucial than right now.
However many businesses are having a difficult time making sense of data due to its complexity, disparity, or the sheer volume of new and existing data sets.
How are you currently:
- Responding to rapidly changing reporting requirements?
- Supporting the business through modernization or adaptation of your data infrastructure?
- Keeping pace with data governance practices and demonstrating compliance?
WhereScape and Onebridge can help.
Join us and see how the combination of Onebridge’s industry-leading consulting expertise and WhereScape Data Warehouse Automation gives you unprecedented insight into, and control over, your data warehouse environment so you can:
- Swiftly model, design and prototype data architectures faster than ever and deliver essential insight to the business
- Future proof your infrastructure thanks to a metadata-driven approach than means you can easily evolve, expand and port to new platforms in future
- Automatically get full data source lineage, including track back, track forward, and impact analysis to securely meet compliance/regulatory requirements
- Andrew Bittermann, Onebridge - Onebridge Intro
- Steven Estep, Onebridge - Day in the Life
- Mike Schmitz, WhereScape - WhereScape Intro
- Bryan Thomas, WhereScape - Technical Session (35 mins)
With over 15 years' experience delivering exceptional BI, Data Analytics and Enterprise Application Development services to some of the largest healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, financial services, and government entities in the U.S. and has also been voted as a top “Best Places to Work” in Indianapolis for six years in a row.
Register now using the form below: