Wednesday September 16, 2020
Database and IT professionals are having to overcome the demands of working with multiple database platforms, both in the cloud and on-premises. And they are doing more with less.
At the all-day event, IDERA experts are joined by some of the industry’s top speakers to bring you compelling content on how to overcome the biggest issues in the IT world today.
The agenda contains a wide range of topics, including:
- Be Proactive: A Good DBA Goes Looking For Signs of Trouble
- Maintaining Data Governance During Rapidly Changing Conditions
- MySQL Performance Troubleshooting with Limited Time and Resources
- Doing More with Less: Managing Multiple Database Roles and Platforms
- Have No Fear the DBA is Here: Protecting Data Resources with a Robust Recovery Strategy
WhereScape's Stan Geiger hosts a session at 4:00pm until 4.45pm entitled "Why You Need Data Warehouse Now More Than Ever." Click here to reserve your place.
You need to ensure the delivery of data (regardless of its location and presentation) to the people who need it. In organizations where data drives important strategic changes, the effective design, build, and documentation of complex data ecosystems is more critical today than ever before.
Teams that combine the gains provided by data automation and cloud computing see tremendous leaps in agility and productivity. The benefits of such initiatives include:
- Reduced cost and resources used for data projects
- Less time spent by developers on custom data infrastructure and more time dedicated to data delivery
- Standardized procedures and adoption of best-practice templates that democratize data warehouses
Speaker: Stan Geiger manages a skilled team of Product Managers responsible for Idera's multi-platform databases which includes WhereScape. Stan has worked in various industries from fraud detection to healthcare and is a highly experienced data practitioner having built many data warehouse and ETL platforms, BI analytics, and OLTP systems.