June 25-27, 2018
The Data Warehouse Institute has more than 6,000 members worldwide and 1,200 in the German-speaking world, making it the most important knowledge hub and largest network for data warehousing in Europe.
At this year’s conference over 130 experts will present the latest findings and developments in BI. The agenda discusses emerging trends such as the prevalence of AI, but also covers issues that remain key such as data protection regulations, data governance, automation, graph-based analysis methods and Data Vault.
WhereScape has a huge presence at this year’s event. Here are four reasons why:
- We have a huge 21m2 stand with a juice bar! Come see us at number 45 for a free, freshly-blended fruit juice of your choice. We have four flavours of data automation for you:
- Invigorate (apple, carrot and ginger)
- Refresh (orange)
- Clean (apple and kiwi)
- Replenish (mango, pineapple and orange)
- At 13:00 on Monday 25th June, WhereScape Director of Enterprise Solutions, Frederik Naessens, presents How To Proof Future Infrastructure With Data Automation. Read the abstract here.
- Also on Monday, at 14:45, Niels Otten from Dutch car leasing company Athlon presents a case study on how his team achieved a year’s worth of data integration with WhereScape, Read the abstract here.
- We are hosting a makeathon over lunchtime on Wednesday 27th June from day three at 13:15, in which our techies will show you how to build a data warehouse in under 2 hours with automation! Click here for more information and here to reserve your place. Delicious food provided!
For more information visit https://www.tdwi-konferenz.de/tdwi2018.html