July 21-22, 2020
TDWI’s free July Virtual Summit will show you the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities directly from TDWI research speakers. TDWI faculty speakers will help you put this knowledge to work with practical and actionable insights, and case study speakers will tell you what is working in their businesses. You will also be briefed on TDWI’s vendor landscape, helping you position technology in your plans.
These events will empower leaders to maximize positive impact through data. Whether you're a new leader or a seasoned C-level executive, attend this event to update your knowledge and skills with best practices and insights for transforming data into better business decisions.
You will experience:
- Two half-days of high-quality content
- Vendor-neutral sessions from TDWI analysts, expert faculty speakers, and carefully selected case studies
- Moderated roundtables featuring discussions of the day’s topics
- Peer networking opportunities in our virtual lounge
- Engaging demos on the hottest tools and technologies in our virtual exhibit hall
- Opportunities to have fun and win prizes along the way
WhereScape Session:Can we build a Cloud Data Warehouse in just 15 minutes?
- How to build, change and operate a data warehouse by dragging and dropping from source to target
- Automated creation of mappings and transformations for the underlying platform in native code
- Rapidly prototyped architectures with full documentation