Date 10th June
Join this webinar to see a thrilling race against the clock. Can Director Enterprise Solutions EMEA at WhereScape, Frederik Naessens, get a fully-functional Data Vault up and running in 30 minutes armed with just a Data Automation tool and his Belgian sense of humour?! This will be his first attempt, so don’t miss out!
Learn how to:
- Prototype data models before building commences
- Automate code generation to build complex Data Vault architectures
- Generate full documentation with just one click
Benefits of Data Vault 2.0
- Rapid time to value with automation
- Rapid change to value with automation
- Merge new business units into the organization quickly
- Consolidate disparate data sources
- Trace data back to the source system
- Scale to hundreds of terabytes or petabytes
Frederik will be using WhereScape Data Vault Express, which dramatically cuts the time it takes to develop Data Vault-based analysis solutions. It shortens the Data Vault 2.0 learning curve through built-in automation, wizards, patterns, and templates. This can lead to delivery of Data Vault-based solutions in hours, and days as opposed to months, and years.
Data Vault Express also reduces the risk of failure by getting your project to production faster with higher quality and data consistency. WhereScape does this through automating the design, development, deployment and operation of enterprise Data Vaults, including hubs, satellites, and
11:00 Introduction to Data Automation
11:10 Can we build a Data Vault in just 30 minutes?
11:40 Data Vault in the Nordic region