December 3, 2020
08:30 – 14:30 (NZT)
Join WhereScape and Qrious, our trusted partner in New Zealand, to test drive Data Automation software for yourself from the comfort of your own home.
This event features educational talks for data warehouse business users from 08:30 to 11.15, followed by a technical workshop from 11:15 until 14:30 in which you will build a fully automated and documented data warehouse on Snowflake in just two hours. Each attendee will be assigned a virtual machine with a full instance of WhereScape (3D and RED) and access to Snowflake’s cloud data platform, then guided through the build by our technical experts.
Experience how to save time, cost and reduce risk on your way from disorganized data to well-informed BI. See the development speed of a Data Automation tool that creates your target architecture based on metadata, and model templates that reduce implementation errors using predefined structures and patterns.
We have 20 places available to companies from New Zealand only. If you are interested in attending please register your interest below.
What Will You See?
- An introduction to the basic architecture and mechanics of Snowflake.
- An introduction to WhereScape Data Automation.
- Hands-on experience in the discovery of data sources and the creation of the target model.
What Will You Learn?
- How to automate the design, build and management of your data warehouse, vault or lake, allowing you to work faster with less resource.
- How WhereScape Data Automation simplifies and accelerates development with built-in wizards and templates.
- How Data Automation allows you to build, change and operate your data infrastructure by dragging-and-dropping from source to target. The tool then creates the mappings, transformations and ELT code for the underlying platform in native code.
Who Should Attend?
This event is suitable for data warehouse developers, data architects, IT management staff, CIOs/CTOs and data warehouse business users. The morning session will be business-focused with a technical session after 10:30.
- 08:30 Introduction
- Importance of Agility in BI / Analytics
- Why Data Warehouse Automation: About WhereScape
- Introduction about Snowflake
- Short wrap-up / Q&A
- 10:15 Infrastructure-Check: Does everybody have all the necessary access-information / troubleshooting
- 10:30 Data Warehouse Automation: Test Drive Session 1
- 12:00 Lunch Break (offline)
- 13:30 Data Warehouse Automation: Test Drive Session 2
- 14:30 Review / Q&A / End
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED. We will be running some more events in the New Year. In the meantime, you are welcome to join one of our Virtual Tours or browse the range of on-demand content we have available.