Wednesday 1st July 2020
Demanding business users formulate new or frequently changing requirements for an existing or emerging data warehouse. Sound familiar? Data Automation offers significant advantages compared to manual coding, maintenance and enhancements.
Do you struggle to tame your company’s ever-growing data pools and fulfil yesterday’s tasks? With WhereScape Data Automation combined with Snowflake's ingenious SaaS data warehouse, you can tackle the challenges of your company's thirst for accurate information.
Join WhereScape, Snowflake and DACH data BI experts IT-LOGIX for a hands-on lab in which you will build yourself a fully-functional, analytical data mart from scratch in very little time. Experience how to save time, cost and reduce risk on your way from data to well-informed BI. Experience the development speed of a Data Automation tool that creates your target architecture based on metadata, and model templates that reduces implementation errors using predefined structures and patterns.
This hands-on lab will give you:
- An introduction to the basic architecture and mechanics of Snowflake
- An introduction to WhereScape Data Automation
- Hands-on experience in the discovery of data sources and creation of the target model
Important Logistical Information
Due to COVID-19 uncertainties, this training will be conducted as an online-training. We will pass on information about prerequisites (what online-meeting-tool we will use, how you'll get access to training environment etc.) as soon as possible.
Rough Agenda (in CEST)
- 08:30 Introduction
- Importance of Agility in BI / Analytics
- Why Data Warehouse Automation: About WhereScape
- Introduction about Snowflake
- Short wrap-up / Q&A
- 10:15 Infrastructure-Check: Does everybody have all the necessary access-information / troubleshooting
- 10:30 Data Warehouse Automation: Test Drive Session 1
- 12:00 Lunch Break
- 13:30 Data Warehouse Automation: Test Drive Session 2
- 14:30 Review / Q&A
- 15:00 Official End of Session (if needed: individual support and Q&A until 16.00)