Thursday May 14, 2020
11:00 CET (10:00 BST) – duration 1 hour
Have you heard about the amazing results Data Automation software achieves? Want to see how it works?
Join our techies for a 60-minute virtual tour of WhereScape Data Automation software and see all the features that enable WhereScape users to:
- Save time, money and resource on data projects
- Enable individual developers to do the work of many
- Roll out standardised procedures using best-practice templates
We are running product demos every Wednesday morning, each with a slightly different flavour depending on which techie is hosting.
What Will You Learn?
- How automation can be applied on different workflows such data-driven iterative development (prototyping) and model-first design and generation
- How and why to use different modelling techniques such as Ralph Kimball’s Dimensional models and Dan Linstedt’s Data Vault models
- How to use our design and build modules to setup your unique production line and make your team work in a consistent, documented way
11:00 Introduction to WhereScape Data Automation
11:15 Live demo
Register now by filling in the form below: