September 9-13, 2019
Dormero Hotel Hanover
This is the first European edition of the WWDVC held in Stowe, Vermont, and is hosted by WhereScape Data Vault partner Scalefree, the European company co-owned by Data Vault creator Dan Linstedt. WhereScape is the only Data Vault Automation tool recommended by Dan, as seen in this video.
The event is five packed days of data warehouse architecture and modeling, data virtualization, IoT/real-time data streaming and two days of hands-on sessions. If you are practicing or are interested in Data Vault modelling, this is the event for you!
A huge array of subjects will be covered, including:
- Big Data customer case stories
- QA – testing best practices and automated testing
- Business rules and business Data Vault
- Virtual Data Vault in a data Lake
- Finding business keys in machine learning/deep learning
- Data lake drainage – and why we still need Data Vaults
- Processing Images, Video, Audio for Data Vault Enrichment
- One-day sprint cycles – rapid build out
- Automation, and generation – best practices and practical advice
Monday 9th Sept 10:00-12:00: Test Drive WhereScape! Join this hands-on session and build a Data Vault on Snowflake in just 2 hours using your own laptop!
Wednesday 11th Sept 16:30-17:30: WhereScape’s Data Vault specialist Kevin Marshbank explains why he turned from WhereScape customer to WhereScape employee.
Wednesday 11th Sept 18:00-20:00: Join us for dinner after the day’s sessions and get to know the team. If you have any questions to ask about Data Vault Automation, this is the perfect opportunity!