Building a Microsoft SQL Server data warehouse with a limited staff and budget is no easy feat. In this webinar replay, learn how Colorado Christian University (CCU) used WhereScape RED for SQL Server to develop and deploy a data warehouse on time and on budget that enabled CCU to:
- Deliver business value to the University in less than 100 days with a team of 3
- Provide enterprise level reporting
- Utilize WhereScape’s rich metadata layer to integrate its Tableau reporting environment
- Implement WhereScape’s SQL Server development best practices
- Automate repetitive development tasks that help ensure data consistency.
Featuring Mark Budzinski, CEO of WhereScape and Kevin McNamara, Colorado Christian University.
Mark BudzinskiWatch this webinar replay with CEO of WhereScape Mark Budzinski and CCU Business Intelligence Manager Kevin McNamara to learn how CCU, aided by WhereScape’s automation software, deployed and manages a fully documented, metadata-driven data warehouse that is receiving high praise from University officials for its data-driven approach to reporting and analytics.