Featuring Mark Budzinski, WhereScape and Kevin McNamara, Colorado Christian University.
Building a Microsoft SQL Server data warehouse with a limited staff and budget is no easy feat. In this webinar replay, learn how Colorado Christian University (CCU) used WhereScape RED for SQL Server to develop and deploy a data warehouse on time and on budget that enabled CCU to:
- Deliver business value to the University in less than 100 days with a team of 3
- Provide enterprise level reporting
- Utilize WhereScape’s rich metadata layer to integrate its Tableau reporting environment
- Implement WhereScape’s SQL Server development best practices
- Automate repetitive development tasks that help ensure data consistency.
Watch this webinar replay with WhereScape President Mark Budzinski and CCU Business Intelligence Manager Kevin McNamara to learn how CCU, aided by WhereScape’s automation software, deployed and manages a fully documented, metadata-driven data warehouse that is receiving high praise from University officials for its data-driven approach to reporting and analytics.
Watch the webinar replay today to learn how WhereScape’s data warehouse automation solution is a great fit for Colorado Christian University and the higher education marketplace.