With the growing emergence of IoT, social media and other online, real-time data sources, organizations now have greater opportunity than ever before to gain quick access to insights that can drive better business decisions. The challenge for technologists is how to harness, validate, configure and maintain these new data pipelines to support the opportunity.
Watch this recorded presentation featuring John L Myers, managing research director for data and analytics at leading IT analyst firm Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), and Neil Barton, chief technology officer at WhereScape, as they discuss how pairing streaming data pipelines with automation technologies and best practices can provide value to both business stakeholders and corporate technologists.
In this recorded webcast, you will learn:
- Drivers behind the growth of streaming usage scenarios
- Challenges that streaming data presents
- Value of automation techniques and technologies
- Benefits of applying automation to streaming data pipelines
- How WhereScape® automation with Streaming can fast-track streaming data use in your data landscape
View this informative webcast and begin to prepare for your organization’s journey in leveraging streaming data within your enterprise.