Gaining Business Value from Data in Just Weeks
Successful organisations need to access and analyse data rapidly and effectively to respond to changing customer needs, regulatory compliance and increasingly competitive markets.
Do any of the following problems sounds familiar?
- Struggling to keep pace with the ever increasing demand for business information?
- Unable to get a single, global view of your business?
- Frustrated by lengthy and expensive BI reporting processes?
- Unable to find skilled people to manage your business data?
The six-month project has now been completed, smashing the previous three-year forecast by using agile development to overhaul each data warehouse business area in ‘sprints’.
If you answered YES to any or all of the above you need WhereScape Quick Start. WhereScape Quick Start provides a fixed price, packaged solution that will automate the entire data warehouse lifecycle from design and planning through to implementation and operation. WhereScape applications are used by over 700 customers including Tesco, Vodafone and AON to accelerate data warehouse development, deliver rapid business value and achieve unsurpassed agility.
WhereScape Quick Start
WhereScape Quick Start will get your data warehouse off to a rapid and efficient start. Using industry best practice, leading data warehouse automation software and skilled data warehouse and business intelligence consultants, WhereScape will deliver a fully operational
data warehouse in weeks.
Following an Agile approach, WhereScape consultants will guide you through our flexible and automated data warehouse development process and adapt it to suit your unique business needs. We will rapidly build a data warehouse and demonstrate how data quality and/or requirement anomalies can be discovered and addressed, re-evaluated and put back into the process.
WhereScape will rapidly deliver the following benefits:
- Unlock the Value in Your Data. WhereScape will rapidly deliver a dimensional data warehouse to your business users, providing immediate value to your business.
- Increase Transparency. WhereScape automatically creates documentation and updates it as you make changes.
- Mitigate Risk. WhereScape’s data warehouse automation gives you unprecedented insight into, and control over, your data warehouse environment.
Before accepting our Quick Start offer. WhereScape will agree a Statement of Work (SOW) with you. The SOW will provide the document against which the Quick Start delivery will be monitored. Once the SOW is agreed our consultant will then proceed to construct your data warehouse, performing the activities laid out in the offer below.