BI is a living thing. You always get new figures, new attributes, new dimensions. The world is changing and you have to be as quick as the business is. This is only possible if you have a high level of automation, and this is achievable with WhereScape.
- Stephan Schaumburg-Lippe, IT-Consultant / Application Development, ZeppelinView Customer Story
We quickly realized that WhereScape and HVR working in conjunction would be a game changer for us.
- Rajeev Lahoty, Senior Director, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Progressive LeasingView Customer Story
One of our guiding principles is analytics is greater than engineering. We look for tools and processes that will enable us to produce analytics faster. Part of the reason we selected WhereScape was to help us iterate faster on projects and spend less time coding.
- Dustin Spangler, VP of Data & Analytics, Larry H Miller Sports & EntertainmentView Customer Story
As software developers, we are often so busy delivering value for the business that we overlook ways to deliver value to ourselves. Through automation, we’ve increased our productivity tremendously, and WhereScape has been a great partner for us. We chose WhereScape Data Vault Express for Snowflake for its template-driven implementation, ease of use, ease of maintenance and automatic documentation.
- Steve Gordon, Director of Data Warehousing, Aptus HealthRead More
With WhereScape, you are emboldened to experiment and process data in ways in which you would previously have thought impossible. Now we dare!
- Alex Gooi, Business Analyst, Hall Hunter PartnershipRead More
WhereScape automation means our developers spend less time writing code. Instead, they spend more time on producing business logic that is unique to Xero, delivering solutions more quickly and providing better value to the business.
- Nathan Griffiths, Data Services Platform Lead, XeroView Customer Story
WhereScape is very rapid to develop, very easy to learn. Even junior members and graduates with little experience can learn how to use it.
- James Gardiner, Data Warehouse Technical Lead, Admiral GroupRead More
WhereScape RED has greatly sped up how fast I can get something in front of the customer and have an agile back-and-forth.
- Joe Horton, Business Intelligence Architect, Washington State Employees Credit UnionRead More
I thought it must be marketing spiel, it couldn’t be that easy. Then, on day one of the proof of concept, my jaw literally hit the floor. We had sales intelligence for the first time since I joined Renold. I just couldn’t believe something like WhereScape existed. We had customer knowledge that we simply had not had before.
- Andrew Guy, Business Intelligence Consultant, Renold plcRead More
Union Bank used WhereScape RED to rapidly scope, prototype and build business-facing data marts from source systems in less than 8 weeks. Using conventional development methods, it would have required 6 to 8 months.
- Ryan Fenner, VP, Data Solutions Architect, MUFG Union BankRead More
WhereScape plays an integral part in our Data Vault development and is enabling us to substantially improve our delivery speed.
- Steve Taylor, Director of Enterprise Architecture, Micron TechnologyRead More
We have been very pleased with the automated data integration capabilities and intuitive nature that WhereScape RED provides.
- Jeff Christen, Data Warehousing Manager, Cornell UniversityRead More
With WhereScape, I can get a data warehouse up and running with lineage and all the other good stuff in a week or two.
- Steven Lim, Head of Analytics, PSARead More
WhereScape RED’s automated features and integration with SQL Server enables our developers to do the job of many. WhereScape enables us to accomplish everything we need, including the polling of data, loading of data, any transforms we need to do, creating dimensions, fact tables and even cubes and aggregate tables. All that and more can be done in WhereScape RED, making our job a lot easier.
- Jude Robert, Director of IT Operations, Lamar AdvertisingRead More
WhereScape® automation for Teradata was the only solution that would really let us take advantage of the massive parallel processing power of Teradata. And because it automated nearly everything, we could stretch every dollar in our budget.
- Su Rayburn, AVP of Information Management and Analytics, Delta Community Credit UnionRead More
In one of our initiatives, after using WhereScape RED for just one week, we had integrated multiple data sources, had Tableau working on top of it, and were showing business users a demo with actual CN data in a very iterative development approach. The ability to iterate engages everybody in IT and the business and enables us to react very quickly and respond to the business exponentially faster.
- Alain Bond, Business Intelligence Manager, Canadian National RailwayRead More
Our old tools didn't give us the speed, action or quality we needed. Analysis and modeling in lots of different areas was difficult; but, with WhereScape RED, it's easy to see our information as a cohesive whole.
- Mike Brothers, Auckland CouncilRead More
WhereScape RED is a complete lifecycle management framework that encourages best practice. WhereScape automation enabled us to deliver a one-year project in only three months.
- Sutan Pati, Knowledge Management, The Body ShopRead More
A combination of people, process and technology, with WhereScape RED being a key ingredient, enabled Learning Care Group to deliver an information delivery platform with a limited budget and within a short time. It continues to provide the agility required to serve the company’s needs for business intelligence.
- Ahmad Malik, Director of Application IT Services, Learning Care GroupRead More
Through interactive development, WhereScape delivered in three weeks what we estimate would have taken several months using a traditional approach with hand crafted code.
- Mark Prior, Head of IT, Smith & WilliamsonRead More
WhereScape software and consultancy was a perfect fit for MGM Macau. It enabled us to solve complex and fast-changing data modeling requirements in a cost-effective way.
- Tian Han, Vice, Vice President of Strategic Planning & Analysis, MGM MacauRead More
Using WhereScape and an agile / fail fast approach, our business participates in initiatives to calibrate our end results. We can deliver first results in just a few days.
- Jos Driessen, Former Manager, BICC Strategy & Architecture, Vodafone NetherlandsRead More
WhereScape is helping us to deliver on our business intelligence goals in a rapid and iterative manner and positively influencing our time to market.
- Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles (VGSG)Read More
WhereScape has helped us move from disparate, disconnected data management to a fully integrated and accurate system based on a WhereScape RED data warehouse automation solution. It's completely agile, so the data warehouse can keep evolving to meet the changes in the business.
- Xerox Financial ServicesRead More
From the selection of WhereScape RED to the implementation of our Oracle data warehouse was nine months, with two staff members. The enterprise data warehouse greatly enhances data consistency, data quality and data access for Weber State’s hundreds of Tableau users.
- Lucas Jones, Database Administrator, Weber State UniversityRead More
Immediately upon seeing WhereScape RED in action, we recognized the software contained the capabilities necessary for us to quickly rebuild our data warehouse without the cost and complexity of using an army of people.
- Dana Keith, Manager of Applications and Data Warehousing, West Virginia Network for Educational Telecomputing (WVNET)Read Press
WhereScape writes most of the code that runs our data warehouse. We’ve built over 4,000 landing tables, and I haven't written a single DDL statement for any of them. It's a single drag, drop and click to create a table, and the DDL is created and executed on our Teradata database. I've also not written a single script for any of our data loads. WhereScape creates the Teradata Parallel Transporter (TPT) script on the fly.
- Eric Martz, Project Manager, Fidelity BankRead More
With WhereScape® RED, we were able to build, validate and begin using the student module subject area within the new data warehouse twice as fast as it would have taken us using traditional ETL approaches.
- Ken Flerlage, Business Intelligence Functional Architect, Bucknell UniversityRead More
With WhereScape automation for Teradata, we initially were able to deliver a fully documented enrollment and membership subject area for the new data warehouse based on Teradata best practices with complete data lineage and governance. Using WhereScape automation for Teradata and the Data Vault data model, we were able to deliver a data vault with five years of history on members demographics, specific health plan coverage and contract coverage. Our user community has much more robust reporting and analytics capabilities they can use to gather and share insights, and make predictions.
- Rhonda Ogilvie, Enterprise Data Warehouse Director, Kaiser PermanenteRead More
It was a logical choice to purchase WhereScape RED. It’s proved itself invaluable. We wouldn’t be able to achieve the numbers and growth that we do achieve. Not only have we managed to save some OPEX, but processing is faster now as well. It has freed up three people that do the analytics at Lumino, so maybe a week’s worth per month. Now they spend that time analyzing the data.
- Peter Radich, CIO, Abano HealthcareRead More
We delivered one aspect of our data warehousing project, originally estimated at six weeks or 240 hours of development effort by an offshore team, within three hours through a single developer using WhereScape automation. WhereScape is having a HUGE impact on our ability to deliver work.
- Cecil Jones, Manager IT, Valmont Industries, IncRead Blog Post
With the new architecture and the new tooling, a release that took us two weeks now takes us two hours to put into production.
- Marleen Gebraad, Delivery Manager Datalogistics, RabobankView Customer Story
With the last project we had 10-15 external people, and now with automation we have 90% of the project staffed internally, with some help from IT-Logix for staff augmentation. The idea is that our internal people can really become the masters and drive the whole process. That wasn’t possible before WhereScape. How much money do we save? It’s in the millions.
- Gallus Messmer, Data Warehouse Architect, Helsana Versicherungen AG
We chose WhereScape because of the business-driven approach it offers for data model transformation which enables more involvement and collaboration across teams. It acts not only as a technical tool for data warehousing but as a means of communication with stakeholders. The integrated data profiling capability helps us understand our sometimes very complex and arcane data sources. We did our market research and watched some product demonstrations but ultimately WhereScape offered the best fit for our architecture.
- Jani Väisänen, Senior Data Engineer, Finnair