What does RC at the end of the Version indicate?
The term RC denotes Release Candidate. These entries will only be displayed when the latest release available for download on our website is a Release Candidate. There will only be at most one RC shown. When a new beta, RC or production version is released all the changes since the previous production release are rolled up into the new release.
What does Beta at the end of the Version indicate?
The term Beta denotes Beta Release of a product. This will only be displayed when the latest release available for download on our website is a Beta Release. There will only be at most one Beta shown. When a new beta, RC or production version is released all the changes since the previous production release are rolled up into the new release.
How do I see a list of all the changes from my current version up to the latest released version?
Simply select each version after your current version by clicking on all versions after your version one by one.
For example, if you are currently running version 184.108.40.206 and would like to see all the relevant changes up to the current production (e.g. 220.127.116.11) then
- Click on 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 & 126.96.36.199
Note: The release notes include all the changes included in the product since version 188.8.131.52 was released (version 184.108.40.206 was the first production release after version 220.127.116.11). If you are running a version of WhereScape 3D prior to 18.104.22.168 and require a list of changes since that version, please contact WhereScape Support by opening a support ticket from the WhereScape Support Portal.
- Products & Services
Learn more about our customers across a wide range of industries
- Xerox Financial Services
- Cornell University
- Jersey Electricity
- Lamar Advertising
- Delta Community Credit Union
- MUFG Union Bank
- Canadian National Railway Company
- United Rentals
- Abano Healthcare Group
- ASB Bank
Watch a video, listen to a podcast or read a white paper
- Webinar: Automation Drives DW Development at Delta Community Credit Union
- Webinar: Automating Data Warehouse Development at WSECU
- Webinar: Accelerating Data Vault 2.0 Development with Data Warehouse Automation
- Webinar: Getting Your Analytics Platform up to Business Speed
- Video: Vodafone Netherlands
- 451 Group Report: WhereScape has Designs on Total Data Warehouse Automation
- Forrester Report: Data Warehouse Automation Helps Close the Data-To-Insight Gap
- Case Study: Renold
- Key Findings: EMA Research Study on Data Warehouse Automation
- Webinar: Automation “Makes the Grade” at Cornell University
- Case Study: Hall Hunter Partnership
- Video: Welcome to Teradata Partners
Look for WhereScape at these meetings and events around the world
- TDWI - Munich
- WhereScape Test Drive London 2017
- Make BI Zurich
- Exasol Experience 2017
- Big Data Analytics London
- TDWI Leadership Summit
- WhereScape RED Training Course - Auckland (August)
- TDWI Anaheim Conference
- AWS Summit – New York
- Global Data Summit
- TDWI Savannah Solution Summit
- Data Modeling Zone Conference
Views and thought leadership from our esteemed colleagues around the world.