What does RC at the end of the Version indicate?
The term RC denotes Release Candidate. These entries will only be displayed when the latest release available for download on our website is a Release Candidate. There will only be at most one RC shown. When a new beta, RC or production version is released all the changes since the previous production release are rolled up into the new release.
What does Beta at the end of the Version indicate?
The term Beta denotes Beta Release of a product. This will only be displayed when the latest release available for download on our website is a Beta Release. There will only be at most one Beta shown. When a new beta, RC or production version is released all the changes since the previous production release are rolled up into the new release.
How do I see a list of all the changes from my current version up to the latest released version?
Simply select each version after your current version by clicking on all versions after your version one by one.
For example, if you are currently running version 220.127.116.11 and would like to see all the relevant changes up to the current production (e.g. 18.104.22.168) then
- Click on 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 & 188.8.131.52
Note: The release notes include all the changes included in the product since version 184.108.40.206 was released (version 220.127.116.11 was the first production release after version 18.104.22.168). If you are running a version of WhereScape 3D prior to 22.214.171.124 and require a list of changes since that version, please contact WhereScape Support by opening a support ticket from the WhereScape Support Portal.
Menu WhereScape Request Demo
- Products & Services
Watch a video, listen to a podcast or read a white paper
- Webinar: Automation Drives DW Development at Delta Community Credit Union
- Webinar: Automating Data Warehouse Development at WSECU
- Webinar: Accelerating Data Vault 2.0 Development with Data Warehouse Automation
- Webinar: Getting Your Analytics Platform up to Business Speed
- Video: Vodafone Netherlands
- 451 Group Report: WhereScape has Designs on Total Data Warehouse Automation
- Forrester Report: Data Warehouse Automation Helps Close the Data-To-Insight Gap
- Case Study: Renold
- Key Findings: EMA Research Study on Data Warehouse Automation
- Webinar: Automation “Makes the Grade” at Cornell University
- Case Study: Hall Hunter Partnership
- Video: Welcome to Teradata Partners
Look for WhereScape at these meetings and events around the world
Views and thought leadership from our esteemed colleagues around the world.