What does Include Common flag do?
This flag determines whether Common entries are displayed in the results. Common indicates that the release note affects WhereScape RED on all database platforms.
How do I see only the release notes where the database is Teradata (or SQL Server, Oracle etc.)?
Bearing in mind that the Common entries relate to all platforms (that is they affect WhereScape RED when Teradata is the metadata repository). You can achieve this by:
- Export the results.
- Open the export in Excel
- Filter where DATABASE Contains Teradata
What does RC at the end of the Version indicate?
The term RC denotes Release Candidate. These entries will only be displayed when the latest release available for download on our website is a Release Candidate. There will only be at most one RC shown. When a new beta, RC or production version is released all the changes since the previous production release are rolled up into the new release.
What does Beta at the end of the Version indicate?
The term Beta denotes Beta Release of a product. This will only be displayed when the latest release available for download on our website is a Beta Release. There will only be at most one Beta shown. When a new beta, RC or production version is released all the changes since the previous production release are rolled up into the new release.
How do I see a list of all the changes from my current version up to the latest released version?
Simply select each version after your current version by clicking on all versions after your version one by one.
For example, if you are currently running version 184.108.40.206 and are using an Oracle metadata repository and would like to see all the relevant changes up to the current production (e.g. 220.127.116.11) then
- Click on 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 & 126.96.36.199
- Click on Oracle
Note: The release notes include all the changes included in the product since version 188.8.131.52 was released (version 184.108.40.206 was the first production release after version 220.127.116.11). If you are running a version of WhereScape RED prior to 18.104.22.168 and require a list of changes since that version, please contact WhereScape Support by opening a support ticket from the WhereScape Support Portal.
Products & Services
Products & Services
Discover how WhereScape can save you time, money and reduce risk
Learn more about our customers across a wide range of industries
- Xerox Financial Services
- Cornell University
- Jersey Electricity
- Lamar Advertising
- Delta Community Credit Union
- MUFG Union Bank
- Canadian National Railway Company
- United Rentals
- Abano Healthcare Group
Watch a video, listen to a podcast or read a white paper
- Solution Brief: WhereScape Automation for Snowflake
- Webinar: #InsideAnalysis Streaming Radio Show & Deep Dive Webcast
- Solution Brief: WhereScape Data Vault Express
- White Paper: Into the Data Vault via data warehouse automation
- Webinar: Automation Drives DW Development at Delta Community Credit Union
- Webinar: Automating Data Warehouse Development at WSECU
- Webinar: Accelerating Data Vault 2.0 Development with Data Warehouse Automation
- Webinar: Getting Your Analytics Platform up to Business Speed
- Video: Vodafone Netherlands
- 451 Group Report: WhereScape has Designs on Total Data Warehouse Automation
- Forrester Report: Data Warehouse Automation Helps Close the Data-To-Insight Gap
- Case Study: Renold
Look for WhereScape at these meetings and events around the world
Views and thought leadership from our esteemed colleagues around the world.