With more than 90% of organizations working with two or more data platforms today and 50% expecting to work with four or more within the next 12 months, hybrid data ecosystems are the norm, and expanding rapidly. So, what modernization initiatives are organizations taking in order to work within this complex and rapidly changing data landscape?
A recent Enterprise Management Associates research report, Modernization and the Operation of Hybrid Data Ecosystems, details the current state of organizations wrestling with hybrid landscapes and the plans that IT teams are pursuing as a result. Representing business and technical respondents around the globe, the report provides a useful benchmark for you to gauge your organization’s own landscape state and modernization plans against peer organizations.
Review a free, WhereScape-exclusive 45-page research summary of the report to learn how survey respondents responded to the following:
- The most important drivers of modernization efforts
- Impact of cultural changes as a result of modernization efforts
- Technologies most important to data landscape modernization efforts
- Capabilities most important to data integration, data warehouse, big data, metadata management programs
- How cloud strategy relates to analytics and data management modernization efforts
- The volume and types of data platforms currently used today and planned for use in the next 12 months
- Challenges, methods and technologies most important to running Data Operations across multiple platforms
Complete the form below to download your free copy of the EMA research summary today: