Big Data Integration
Make fast course corrections, outsmart the competition, optimize cusomter experiences, and deliver on a myriad of other strategic initiatives.
Integrating Big Data
Big data integration is the process that draws nuggets of gold from a tangled mass of data. It connects Big Data sources to traditional data sources and enables them both to feed into a data warehouse to produce new forms of insight that were previously unobtainable.
Big Data Integration Automation
Eliminate hand-coding and other repetitive, time-intensive tasks to fast-track big data integration and data management projects. Boost developer productivity and improve collaboration with the business.
WhereScape For Big Data
Automating the Integration of Enterprise and Big Data
- Speeds up big data development
- Supports the integration of enterprise and big data
- Builds data lakes and big data platforms using standard open source projects, e.g., Hive, Sqoop
- Automates ingestion of data into target platform
- Builds standard database and big data components – no black box
- Automated document generation for data scientists, big data engineers and end users
- Big data platform and scheduler integration ensure ease of use and up-to-date information
- Open and integrated metadata across both big data and enterprise solutions
- Supports agile and iterative development best practices
Learn more about our unique data productivity capabilities for these leading platforms
Big Data and Automation – An Expert Analysis
Listen to industry analysts and consultants provide their insights into the impact of big data on data infrastructure projects.
Krish Krishnan – Sixth Sense Consulting
John Myers – Enterprise Management Associates
John discusses the impact of big data on development.
Ron Powell – Powell Interactive Media
Ron details the value of big data.
The Case for Big Data Automation
Learn how automation answers big data integration needs.
How WhereScape Supports Big Data
Read the Bloor Group report to learn how WhereScape supports big data.
Sensor Data Analytics in Manufacturing
Learn how an automotive manufacturer uses automation with big data to drive value.