Data Vault Automation
Implement Data Vault 2.0 Best Practices With Automation
Data Vault 2.0 Methodology
Data Vault 2.0 is an agile methodology for building large, scalable, and flexible data warehouses. It solves the challenges of traditional data warehousing methods by allowing data engineers to easily integrate large volumes of data and adapt existing data architecture to new changes.
Organizations pursuing data vault projects via Data Vault 2.0 may discover their IT teams facing a steep learning curve.
Data Vault Automation
Don’t let a lack of Data Vault 2.0 knowledge endanger your data investment. Ensure your data vault is built correctly the first time by leveraging the power of WhereScape Data Vault Express.
Specifically engineered for the Data Vault 2.0 methodology, Data Vault Express helps data engineers overcome the complexities inherent in data vault design and development, enabling rapid delivery of analytics to the business faster, with less risk, and at a lower cost.
FREE Data Vault Certification with WhereScape
Become a Certified Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner (CDVP2) with a Data Vault Express License.
WhereScape Data Vault Express
Companies leveraging WhereScape automation average two-thirds faster design and development times compared to companies applying manual efforts with disparate tools.
Provides built-in Data Vault 2.0 intelligence and best practices.
Simplifies and accelerates data vaults with wizards and templates.
Automatically generates hubs, satellites, links, and native code.
“Data Vault Express can reduce the complexity and costs associated with building and updating data vaults, as well as the learning curve for teams new to the data vault methodology.”
Daniel Linstedt, Inventor of the Data Vault
Data Vault Express Benefits
Automated creation of all hubs, satellites, and links from metadata models
- Significantly reduces development time
- Accelerates iteration on model design
- Follows established Data Vault 2.0 patterns and best practices
- Enables complete lineage from source-to-target impact analysis and documentation
- Streamlines knowledge transfer and improves maintainability
Automatic generation of hash keys and change keys
- Significantly accelerates the development of hash and change keys
- Improves the robustness of the code
- Ensures that hash and change keys are consistent across entities to reduce risk of discrepancies and potential data consistency issues downstream
Automatic management of all metadata attributes including: load date and record source
- Reduces risk and streamlines ongoing maintenance
Automatic generation of all code required to instantiate and populate the data vault
- Reduces the time and effort it takes to deliver new analytics solutions
- Delivers consistent, robust, and stable code to reduce project risk
- Maximizes the performance of the underlying technology with native, optimized code
- Supports quick iterative cycles, while still maintaining control and governance.