Microsoft Azure Cloud
Eliminate time-consuming manual tasks and reduce risk by unifying, simplifying, and streamling the management and security of Microsoft Azure Workspaces with WhereScape
Azure Synapse Architecture
- Built-in design patterns for common modeling methodologies such as 3NF, dimensional and Data Vault 2.0.
- Configurable templates to align Azure deployments with your chosen architecture standards and coding patterns
- Migrates existing data models by reverse engineering, converting and redeploying using native Azure templates.
- Sustainable Architecture allows your Azure implementation to evolve with the underlying platform via templated bulk code upgrades
Azure Synapse DevOps
- Supports iterative design and development to easily solve for differences between business needs and technical capability.
- Enables rapid prototyping to quickly incorporate collaborative feedback.
- Supports continuous integration and delivery to easily incorporate changes as business demands evolve.
- Reduces project risk and improves time to value.
- Automates documentation at technical and business-level, removing the burden from developers and providing auditability for future reference.
- Generates SQL-based ELT code, pushdown optimized for:
- Synapse SQL pool
- Azure HDInsight
- Azure SQL DB
- Azure SQL Managed Instance
- Azure PostgreSQL
- Azure MySQL
- Snowflake, Exasol, Teradata and other supported platforms
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 (ADLS) and Blob Store integration
- Azure DevOps (ADO) pipeline integration for deployments
- Applies global coding standards, ensuring coding consistency, minimizing implementation risk.
WhereScape Supported Platforms
Seamless Integrations Across Dozens of Data Sources and Platforms
Easy build no-code automated workflows with access virtually every data modeling architecture and methodology across dozens of data sources and platforms to meet the unique needs of your business.