Do you still test data automation projects manually and sporadically? Why not switch to a systematic methodology with automated data testing software?
The combination of BiG EVAL’s test cases and metadata generated by WhereScape Data Automation software gives you a standardized framework, ensuring that:
- Testing becomes a central, regimented part of your project rather than merely an afterthought.
- Your team produces higher quality projects and increases the business’ trust in IT.
- Manual, error-prone testing becomes a thing of the past.
In this 60-minute webcast, Thomas Bolt (CTO and Founder of BiG EVAL) and Raphael Branger (Principal Consultant Data & Analytics and Partner with IT-LOGIX) will show you how WhereScape and BiG EVAL combine to leverage the automation element of your data project and maintain a high-quality testing regime.
This webcast will show you:
- How to build test cases for your Data Automation project to ensure implementation quality.
- How automated Data Testing fuelled by WhereScape metadata uses automation to free your developers and testers from manual testing.
- A practical demonstration of WhereScape and BiG EVAL working together on a real-life project.
You will see:
- Introduction to WhereScape
- Introduction to BiG EVAL Data Testing & the integration with WhereScape (Thomas)
- Live demo of BiG EVAL’s Basic Features (Thomas)
- Live demo of WhereScape and BiG EVAL Integration from a real-life customer project (Raphael)
- Summary (Thomas)