November 2, 2016
Dan Lindstedt, Data Vault Inventor & Mark Budzinski, President, WhereScape
Are you currently working with Data Vault 2.0 or considering it? WhereScape and our strategic partner, Data Vault Inventor Dan Linstedt, invite you to attend our webinar on November 2 at 1pm ET to hear the latest updates on Data Vault 2.0 and how data warehouse automation enables rapid and agile Data Vault 2.0 development.
Attend this webinar to hear Linstedt detail the latest updates regarding the Data Vault 2.0 methodology. Joining Linstedt will be WhereScape President Mark Budzinski who will share customer case studies of organizations who have used WhereScape successfully to expedite Data Vault 2.0 development. Tune in to learn:
- Why a key to Data Vault success is a keen understanding of the business
- How Data Vault helps manage and enforce compliance to Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPPA and BASIL II
- How Data Vault enables users to spot business problemsthat were never visible previously
- How Data Vault rapidly reduces business cycle timefor implementing changes
- How data warehouse automation uses code generation to speed up Data Vault development
- Real-world customer use cases
If you are using Data Vault 2.0 or have an interest in implementing it, this webinar is not to be missed. Register now and join Data Vault Pioneer Dan Linstedt and Data Warehouse Automation Pioneer WhereScape for this educational forum on the history of Data Vault, its future directions, and how automation is key to its success.