Wednesday December 16, 2020
9.15 – 12.15 CET
Join WhereScapeand Nordic data experts Knowit to test drive Data Automation software for yourself from the comfort of your own home.
This event features educational talks for data warehouse business users from 9.15 until 10.30, followed by a technical workshop until 12:15 in which you will build a fully automated and documented data warehouse on Snowflake in just two hours. Each attendee will be assigned a virtual machine with a full instance of WhereScape (3D and RED) and access to Snowflake's elastic cloud data warehouse, then guided through the build by our technical experts.
Experience how to save time, cost and reduce risk on your way from disorganised data to well-informed BI. See the development speed of a Data Automation tool that creates your target architecture based on metadata, and model templates that reduce implementation errors using predefined structures and patterns.
We have presentations from Togil Hellman of joint Knowit and WhereScape customer ATEA, who will share his experience of why he chose to implement Data Automation, and what it allows his company to achieve.
We have 20 places available to companies from Denmark only. If you would like to attend please fill in the form below to confirm your attendance.
What Will You See?
- An introduction to the basic architecture and mechanics of Snowflake
- An introduction to WhereScape Data Automation
- Hands-on experience in the discovery of data sources and creation of the target model
What Will You Learn?
- How to automate the design, build and management of your data warehouse, vault or lake, allowing you to work faster with less resource.
- How WhereScape Data Automation simplifies and accelerates development with built-in wizards and templates.
- How Data Automation allows you to build, change and operate your data infrastructure by dragging-and-dropping from source to target. The tool then creates the mappings, transformations and ELT code for the underlying platform in native code.
Who Should Attend?
This event is suitable for data warehouse developers, data architects, IT management staff, CIOs/CTOs and data warehouse business users. The morning session will be business-focused with a technical session after 10:00.
09.15 – 09.20: Welcome – Soren Dan Nielsen, Knowit
09.20 – 09.30: Data Management in the year 2020 – Jan Zilstorff, Principal Advisor, Knowit
09.30 – 09.55: Data Automation and introduction to WhereScape
09.55 – 10:30: Customer Case Study – Torgil Hellman, ATEA
10.30 – 10.35: Coffee break
10.35 – 12.00: WhereScape Test drive – Hands-on technical session
12.00 – 12.15: Summary and final thoughts – WhereScape and Jan Zilstorff