In just three minutes, data modeling expert Chris Adamson details what makes a good data model and modeler, which involves the unique merging of technical and social processes. Watch this video to learn:
- Why understanding source systems is key to model development
- Why data profiling is key to understanding what is contained in source systems
- How building a good model requires understanding business requirements
- How data modeling crosses the divide between the technical and business worlds
- A good data modeling tool guides, but does not restrict iterative, collaborative development
Watch this short video to learn more.